Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Life Is Average

Have you met MLIA? If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't even finish my post. Just go here. Now. NOW I SAY!

Because it is the funniest, feel-goodest site on the internet. I spent hours a very reasonable amount of time today reading excerpts from the lives of others, and laughing. Laughing and laughing and laughing because we humans are just so darn funny. Life is funny. It is! It just is.

Here is my own MLIA story, contributed by my 16-yr old self:

Like every other holiday, Easter ends with a 75% Off All Candy sale. A spur-of-the-moment decision led my friend and I to target 10 minutes before closing. We ran to the aisle with all the Easter merchandise, grabbed several bags of jelly beans, and ran back to the checkout. I read the cashier's name tag as he rang up the sale candy: Clarence. MLIA.


HAHAHA. Don't you love 16-yr old me? I sure do. More of my teenage hilarity to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment